This Girl Can
This Girl Can is here to inspire women to wiggle, jiggle, move and prove that judgement is a barrier that can be overcome.
Partnering local government
Local government spends around £1 billion per year on sport and leisure. We work closely with local authorities to help them develop sport in their area.
Our Active Lives survey, delivered by Ipsos MORI, is a new way of measuring sport and activity across England. Find out more about the survey, how it works and what kinds of data it measures.
- Backing the Best: first award winners Talented young athletes are being helped to succeed after winning funding from our new Backing the Best scheme. Read more
- SportsAid at 40 - helping the talented As SportsAid celebrates its 40th birthday, we look at how the charity has helped thousands of athletes fulfil their talent. Read more
- Fact or fool? We’re marking April Fools' Day with a collection of sporty trivia to test your grey matter. Read more
- Sport Relief 2016: fundraising stories Walk, run, swim, and cycle; this year we did our bit to fundraise across Britain for Sport Relief. Read more
- Cycling tips for beginners Whether you're new to cycling or looking to get back on the saddle, see our top tips. Read more
- Sport England meets Sport Relief Walk, run, swim or cycle to raise money for Sport Relief while getting active... This Girl Can-style. Read more
- Club resource marks successful first year Thousands of sports clubs benefit from support and expertise with our free Club Matters resource. Read more
- Swim Dem Crew win big at BEDSA awards London-based project among the big winners at the annual British Ethnic Diversity Sports Awards. Read more